Search This Blog, New posts and older post

Sep 8, 2024

Taboola, StudAds, Google AdSense and others that pay more.

Taboola, StudAds, Google AdSense and others that pay more.

by Manahil
Sep 08, 2024

Remember one thing, more returning users will give you more income.
How can I start using AdSense to monetize my website?
Google AdSense is not the only ad network that website owners can sign up for, as it also has difficult conditions for accepting your site.
Taboola, StudAds, Google AdSense and others that pay more.
Taboola, StudAds, Google AdSense and others that pay more.

Moreover, recently there are many good alternatives to Google AdSense with which you can earn good income, one of the best is The website: StudAds also try Taboola and other ad revenue generating platforms like PubMatic, AdMaven, TrafficStars and HilltopAds. One of the advantages that I liked about this ad network is that the average cost per click is high compared to many other ad networks and it can earn good income. The minimum payment within it is only $10 and it also supports many withdrawal methods for publishers worldwide.
You can also customize the ad spaces on your website as you want and there is also a support method ready to help you anytime.
I have a blog with 500-1000 page views per day. How much AdSense could I earn from it and how can I get more traffic from it?
My blog had 1500 returning visitors daily and a total of 3500-4000 daily visitors I was getting on this blog.
I have always kept my blog active and updated with the latest SEO techniques and proper content and design. I also worked on making it mobile friendly as 80% of the traffic was from mobile.
I was making $300-$400 a month, sometimes $600 a month. But the thing is, I was very passionate and very creative about sharing the latest content and information on this blog, so my visitors kept coming back and reading again. You should keep in mind that if you want to increase traffic, you should increase your search ranking. To get more traffic, you should target keywords with high search volume.
You can use semrush, ahrefs, or Google Keyword Tool to get keyword search volume data. Targeting keywords with high search volume as primary keywords for your blog will surely increase traffic and your earnings. If you are evaluating this keyword.

1 comment:

Featured Posts

12 web sites that pay You $150 every day, Make cash on-line with out investment in 2024

12 web sites that pay You one hundred and fifty dollar every day, Make cash on-line without investment  by marana sep 15, 2024 $150 greenbac...

Most viewed Posts